My Life – My Choice Ltd
Whenever we collect information from anyone we always, at the time the information is requested, provide them with the information below, this is called a privacy notice.
- Who we are and our contact details;
- The contact details of our Responsible Individual (if required)
- The purposes of the collection / processing as well as the legal basis for the processing;
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any;
- The period for which the personal data will be stored and how you can access our full Retention and Disposal Schedule (this tells you the specific timescale for every single piece of information in the entire organisation).
- Your right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
- If we require your consent to process information that you can withdraw consent at any time and how to do so.
- Your right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and how to contact them;
- Whether giving us information is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide this;
- The existence of automated decision-making (which we do not use anyway)
The children’s and staff’s records will be securely stored for a period of 25 years.
Data Retention Information:
Information relating to financial transactions will be kept for 7 years.
Referral information for unsuccessful applicants / referrals will be deleted immediately.
For further information on how long we keep personal data for please discuss with our Responsible Individual or Registered Manager.